The West-Estonia coastline invitesyou to travel through idyllic villagesand farmstead landscapes, or to takea sunny trip along the seacoast andenjoy long sunsets. There are over500 kilometer long roads and trailsalong the coastline, taking in cultural,historical and nature landscapes.Kayakingis possible nearly all along the coastlinewhich is famous for sandy beaches andcliffs and about one and a half thousandislands and islets. The coastline of Estonia is an important stop-over sitefor migratory waterfowl, and seals canbe found near the islands.
- Historic steamboat “Kallis Mari” invites everybody on board! Steamboat can accommodate up to ten passengers at one time. With the romantic steamboat it is possible to have a trip along the Haapsalu Bay. More information: www.salm.ee
- We offer exciting kayak, bicycle and other trips in the coast of West-Estonia for any age and in any time of year! All travelling-lovers, both experienced and beginners are welcomed. More information www.matkakeskus.eu
- Saaremaa coast is a paradise for kite surfing, because the long coast is ideally suited for speeding with kiteboard on water surface or windsurfing. www.mandjalasurfclub.com
- Kärdla port offers the possibility to go in the sea to view seals. During the trip we will see the seal colony, it is possible to visit any of the many islets to get to know its wild and beautiful nature. www.tiitreisid.ee
- Pärnu specific location between the river and the sea will offer you a wide range of water tourism enjoyment opportunities. Try, for example, kayak trips along the Bay of Pärnu. www.seiklevabaks.ee